Moore Brewer Wolfe Jones Tyler & North specializes in serving the legal needs of credit unions and credit union service organizations throughout the United States.
With over 400 clients, the firm represents credit unions with assets ranging from less than one million to more than ten billion dollars, and organizations ranging from start-ups to established multi-state enterprises.
With our robust team of attorneys, ours is one of the largest law firms dedicated to providing legal services to credit unions and credit union service organizations.
• Business Lending
• Consumer Lending
• Contracts/Vendor Agreements
• Labor & Employment
• Marketing Compliance
• Mergers/Field of Membership Expansions
• Operational/Membership Matters
• NCUA/DBO Issues
• Real Estate Lending
• Regulatory Compliance
• Auto Dealer, Vendor and Insurance Disputes
• Contract Disputes
• Employment Matters
Consumer Bankruptcy & Collections
• Consumer Collections, Repossessions and
• Analysis and Responding to Member Bankruptcies